Sunday, June 8, 2008

Flawless

I love my flaws, my mistakes, and who I am.
My flaws is what make me, me.
My mistakes are what make me stronger and wiser.

I love not knowing ahead,
I love knowing that I could be forgiven.
I love everything that God has given me.

Although I know I am not flawless,
The mirror doesn’t fool my eyes.
It’s a friend that only tells what is the truth.
Letting me to be able to see,
That beauty is so much more then what people think of me.

I have Latina curves inherited from my family.
I have freckles on my face,
And I believe there are all in the right places.
My curves I do embrace.

I love the color of my skin,
And the strength I hold within.
I’ve learned to love others beyond the superficial,
Because nobody is really flawless.

Even with all the surgery, nobody can fit the description of perfection.
We all have flaws no matter what shape you are.
Even if you are a big star,
Looks can only go so far.

Time could be an enemy or a friend.Time can steal youth but it can’t steal the beauty created within.

No comments: